Inktober Challenge and Daily Drawing Challenge, Part 2

November is now here. And, Inktober is over. The good news is, I finished the Inktober Challenge without a hitch--got all 31 drawings done.  Therefore, I will post the rest of my drawings here.  I'll also post some from my Daily Drawing Challenge.  So, here we go:

(Unlike my previous post, I don't feel a need to individually write the day and title before each image as it is already written on the art itself)















'



























Yep. That was my Inktober 2017 work.  Feel pretty good about just accomplishing something for the month.  Now I have time open for another challenge for this month.  Perhaps a new side project... Hmmm..  

Well, I'll also share some of my Daily Drawing Challenge drawings as well.  These are based on photos posted on the Facebook group page called Daily Drawing Challenge.  

















 After the past whole month of drawings, I've been relaxing a bit more.  Just finished watching "Stranger Things 2" on Netflix, which was pretty amazing.

What did I learn from the Inktober experience--the 31 days of drawing?  The importance of consistency.  You don't realize what you are doing until you look back at it.  That's when you really appreciate your work.  That rest period is where you reap the harvest, in a sense.  Enjoy the plunder.  Or, it could just be "rest from work."  It's probably not unusual that there's a bit of a Biblical slant to the idea.  Sabbath.  It's just as important.  Work and rest.  Awake and asleep.  Life and death.  There is always some kind of a dichotomy.


Comments