D.Va One, Bad Guys Zero! My Fan Art for Overwatch!

I've been playing Blizzard's Overwatch A LOT lately.  D.Va is my go-to hero. Junkrat and Torbjorn are also common on my list.  I play Soldier if I have to, but my winning streaks aren't as consistent compared to my first three.  I play Reinhardt too, but most of the time, I have the shield up, which isn't as fun. I like playing Mercy, but only if the other players could do well without my D.Va.

I've been trying forever to the get the Korea skin for D.Va's Mech during the Summer Games period, but never got it.  So, I settled on a lengendary Junebug skin since my credits have accumulated.

The new castle level in the test mode of the game is pretty interesting.  I made a video of it while I was playing using their new "streaming mode."  It only streams to facebook, however.

A video of my play at the new castle level on the test mode can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/win.kang/videos/10153946340857239/


I've been meaning to create a fan art for Overwatch, and I'm creating a D.Va Gremlin fanart in Illustrator.  I just got the mech down so far. Here it is:


"D.Va Gremlin" is this current meme that has been going on around so far. This meme often shows D.Va, the gamer of the heroes, munching on Dorritos and Mountain Dew.  So, I'll most likely put D.Va on top of this mech, munching on Dorritos and drinking Mountain Dew.  Perhaps it could be a T-shirt.

The following is my preliminary sketch before  moved it into Illustrator.  I may change the pose.



Comments

Post a Comment