I now have a Twitch.Tv account and learning to stream live. :]


I downloaded the free OBS Studio, which helps me record and/or stream videos of my screen.  Given that I've been playing "Overwatch" a lot lately, I've decided to stream my games while at it.  So if you want to see me play my game (which I tend to do after work), you can now watch it at https://www.twitch.tv/d_art_twitch

I've also figured out how to stream live on YouTube.  I do have a Youtube channel.  You can see one of my game plays below.  This is an "archived" live stream.




On YouTube, however, I'm thinking of streaming my art processes.  So, if I were to make something, perhaps a fan art, on Photoshop, Illustrator, or Zbrush, I would stream it on YouTube.  I think it'll keep me drawing/creating more if I feel somewhat obligated to work on it.

I'll see how it goes. I'm still new at live feeds and such.  The feeds do get archived, which is great.



Comments