INKTOBER 2022: DAY 21-31 (PART 3)




Well, with Thanksgiving coming near, I completely forgot to post the rest of my Inktober!  Well, here goes....



Terror dog from Ghostbusters.  Despite his appearance, he is quite a good boy.  A good boy to his Keymaster, that is.




I grew up playing Where In The World in Carmen Sandiego when I was a kid.  People called it an educational game and was marketed as such, but technically, the original intent was just to make a fine traveling game.  I always loved it when I caught a V.I.L.E. agent. 




Garbage Pail Kids hits a great deal of nostalgia for me.  I'd bike to the TJ & Y store so I can get the latest collection.  I still love the art and I still have a handful of the collection.  Beautifully hand-painted pieces of work.




I'm told Maleficent is a fairy. I've actually only seen parts of the movie here and there and I forgot most of Sleeping Beauty I saw when I was little.




Snow White had that poison apple that was used to tempt Snow White by the evil Queen.  A good reminder not to take candy (or apple) from strangers.




Freud had quite an ego.  You can say he had a superego.  Okay, superego is something else.  I remember briefly being a Psych major in college.




Does Snickers really satisfy you?  Well, maybe only if you draw one.




I miss camping...yet I do not.  It would have to be quite a special place for me to want to go camping, especially with the little one running around.




"Uh oh! Spaghetti-Os!" I heard this commercial jingle a lot when I was little.




Tik Tok watching Tik Tok.  'Nuff said.  This is Tik Tok from that horror film, Return to Oz.




When I think farm, I think tractor.  My kid loves the tractor.  And, trucks.  And, anything that resembles a car.


Well, that's it for now!  Thanksgiving is already here and Christmas is already coming.  Already got that tree up.  


 














Comments