Inktober Challenge and Daily Drawing Challenge, Part 1

Recently started getting into the Inktober Challenge and the Daily Drawing Challenge.

I'm trying to do the Inktober (drawing something based on a prompt list) more consistently, and the Daily Drawing Challenge (drawing based on a photo post) whenever I want to.

For Inktober, in the next 30 days, I'm supposed to draw something based on the following prompt:

 



So here are what I've done so far:


This one is for Day 1 of Inktober: "Swift" as well as Day 1045 of Daily Drawing Challenge.



Inktober Day 2: "Divided"


Inktober Day 3: "Poison"


Inktober Day 4: "Underwater"




Following were drawn for the Daily Drawing Challenge (a group on Facebook):









Overall, this is partly used to gain some drawing discipline for myself by trying to draw everyday.  I generally draw on my sketch diary already, but these will also be part of my sketch diary.




Comments